Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm Exhausted

It has been a long week for me. I was in a great meeting all day Tuesday. When it was done I ordered some great Chicago-style pizza and worked out. I actually worked out before eating the pizza. Giordano's is the best Chicago pizza I have had. It was a little birthday gift to myself.

It is really hard to get motivated to exercise this week because I am travelling. The good thing is that I have been alone on this trip so far, which means I have had a lot of time to think about not exercising.

Every morning I wake up exhausted, but I have managed to exercise every day except today. My schedule just did not have any time in it. I started the day with an eight o'clock meeting in Green Bay. From there we went to Neenah for two meetings. We ended the day with a customer visit in Milwaukee.

I try to stay on California time when I travel so I don't have to adjust much when I get home. It usually works pretty well. I guess I will find out tomorrow if it worked this time.

0 comments:

  © Copyright 2009 Fiftyfivered.com

Back to TOP