Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy...& Sick

Time is flying this year! I have not been prepared for anything in both my work and personal lives all year. It just seems like as soon as I start to think it is time to begin planning for something I get busy doing other things and before I know it the even is upon me.

I am not ready for Christmas. I am not ready for Christmas shopping. I am not ready for The Queen's Christmas party which takes place this Saturday at our house. We are not done with our Christmas decorations yet. I have a plant on the front porch that died a month or so ago and I have not replaced it yet. The plants along the front walkway have decided that they are not going to come back yet this year so the flower beds are pretty bare. I have not had a chance to mow the front and back lawns because of the rain pattern we have had. And to top it all off, I am starting to feel sick. I am just not ready.

I was outside the last two nights building a fence and gate on the side of the house to keep Cocoa under control. It is taking me a little longer than I thought because I decided at the last minute to add another post and make the gate smaller than I planned. It is not a big deal, but now I need to wait for the concrete to set before I can hang the gate, which I finished building last night.

Meg has a playoff soccer game tonight, so I won't be able to get that much done tonight. I am just planning on getting the indoor Christmas decorations done tonight so I can move outdoors tomorrow night. I still need to finish the fence and gate, wash the windows, mow the lawns, pull weeds and plant something in the bare spots near the front door. I hope I can get everything except the windows and planting done tomorrow night. We are expecting rain again at the end of this week, so I need to work fast.

0 comments:

  © Copyright 2009 Fiftyfivered.com

Back to TOP