Monday, August 9, 2010

My Next Books

I ordered my next set of books on Saturday. I am in a real funk right now and it applies to my blog posting as well as my reading. I hope that these new books will break my funk and give me some inspiration. Here is the list of books I ordered:

  • Founders at Work: Stories of Startups' Early Days by Jessica Livingston
  • Raising the Bar: Integrity and Passion in Life and Business: The Story of Clif Bar & Co. by Gary Erickson, Lois Lorentzen
  • Shop Class As Soulcraft: An Inquiry into the Value of Work by Matthew B. Crawford
  • Stirring It Up: How to Make Money and Save the World by Gary Hirshberg

I have wanted to read Stirring It Up for some time and have always put it off. I think that will be the first book of this new group that I dig into. I really hope these books will give me a creative spark.

0 comments:

  © Copyright 2009 Fiftyfivered.com

Back to TOP