Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It Has Been Difficult

I am not even going to sugar coat things. We have been having a tough time with our new larger family. B has really been testing us. She has also been testing Meg.

B has been very manipulative with regard to Meg. On Sunday she asked Meg to write mean things on a piece of paper. She kept telling her to write even meaner things. Yesterday she was throwing a fit about doing home work and then "tattled" on Meg. Meg got very upset. B eventually admitted that she asked her to write those things, but I told Meg that did not make it right. I told her that she knows right from wrong and that she needs to continue to make good choices.

B then told us that her therapist told her she can call her family. She said that Meg heard her tell her. Meg said that the therapist told her she would have to ask her social worker. We knew that was the case, but Meg confirmed it. B has issues with lying about everything. Last week she told us that she had an iPad at her house. Then later in the day she said, "I wish I had an iPad." She gets caught in her lies all the time.

I'm tired. And this week is my ten year wedding anniversary with The Queen. I hope I will be able to take her out so we can forget about everything for a while. I really wanted this to be a special anniversary, but that is not going to happen.

0 comments:

  © Copyright 2009 Fiftyfivered.com

Back to TOP