Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Anger

Anger is a strange thing. Some people can control it and other just cannot no matter what they do. I believe it is something that you can learn to control, but I just don't know for sure. It seems like a lot of people who have anger issues are also very stubborn people. I don't know if the two always go hand-in-hand or not, but it sure seems that way.

What causes anger problems in people? I don't know why I am able to control my anger, for the most part. I don't know why other people are simply unable to control theirs. Maybe you can control it if you want to. I just don't know. I personally believe that I can control all of my emotions pretty well. I don't think it is something that was learned, but rather something I was born with.

I generally have a lack of emotion. Maybe that is why I am able to keep mine under control. My observation is that a lot of people who are unable to control their anger are very emotional people. Is the control of emotions a personality trait? If so, what personality types are able to control their emotions and what types are just completely unable? This post brought up many more questions than it answered, so I will have to revisit it at a later time.

0 comments:

  © Copyright 2009 Fiftyfivered.com

Back to TOP