Sunday, October 11, 2009

Anticipation Part 1

Anticipation is the key to a successful life and it is something that can be learned. Athletes are taught to anticipate their opponents moves. Chess players are taught to anticipate the moves of their oponents. I believe that anticipation is the key to life and may even be the meaning of life.

I was taught anticipation at a fairly young age when my dad was teaching me how to play racquetball. When playing racquetball, you must anticipate where your opponent will hit the ball and position yourself accordingly. You must also anticipate where your opponent will be on the court when you are hitting the ball so you can position your shot.

More on this topic and how it applies to life in my next post.

0 comments:

  © Copyright 2009 Fiftyfivered.com

Back to TOP