Friday, October 9, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth

Meg is very excited that we are leaving for Disneyland after school today. She practically jumped out of bed this morning when I woke her up.

I am looking forward to the trip, but I am still recovering from my trade show. We are meeting up with Sharon and Tim, so it should be fun. I hope we can make it to our hotel by 8:30. By that time, Sharon and Tim may be filling fine.

Disneyland is always a challenge for me. I don't like the fact that the kids and parents have gotten pretty rude. It is difficult to get a photo of my kids and a character without other kids crowding in. For me, it is not usually the happiest place on earth.

I am really going to have fun this trip. This is our first visit while the park is decorated for Halloween. Meg will really enjoy it. I may even get a chance to blog while in line for a ride.

- Posted from my iPhone

0 comments:

  © Copyright 2009 Fiftyfivered.com

Back to TOP