Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Going to the County Fair

My wife's family has always gone to the two local fairs in our area, The Big Fresno Fair and the Tulare County Fair. She looks forward to this time of year. We decided to go to the Tulare Fair tonight, which is opening night. Hopefully it will be a night filled with food and fun.

I have mixed feelings about fairs in general and the Tulare County Fair in particular. To me it seems like a fairly low budget event, not in ticket price but in quality. I don't look forward to it as much as my wife. It is crowded, dirty and hot. It is a great place to see people "acting" like something they are not.

I will go into this with an open mind this year and try to have fun. I will post about the experience tomorrow.

0 comments:

  © Copyright 2009 Fiftyfivered.com

Back to TOP