Monday, September 28, 2009

Obligations

Why do we feel like we are obligated to do certain things? Do people make us feel this way? Is it an emotion that takes control of us and makes us feel this way? Is it a feeling we get from someone that makes us feel this way?

Feeling like you are obligated really limits your choices and can force you to make a decision that you may regret in the future. There really is no reason to make people feel like they are obligated to do something for you. I genuinely try to avoid making people feel this way, but I often sense that other people feel like I am obligated to do something. I really dislike that and most of the time I just make my own decision anyway.

It really is wrong to make people feel this way and I think it is rooted in jealousy to a certain extent. The worst thing is when you know someone feels like you are obligated to them, but they insist that there really is no obligation. Are they just unaware that they are making you feel this way or are they just trying to use psycology on you and make you think that you are not obligated? Either way, it is wrong.

0 comments:

  © Copyright 2009 Fiftyfivered.com

Back to TOP