Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Gnome Tome


So...we still do not have our gnome back yet. I am hoping that we will get him back before Christmas, but you never know. We all miss him very much.

As a matter of fact, we miss him so much that Tina actually bought some new pajamas with gnomes on them. Meg and I were shopping with her when we found them. We all got excited about them, so Tina bought them. I would not say that we are trying to replace our gnome, but we just felt, and still feel a little empty.

If our gnome kidnappers don't return our gnome this weekend, I will need to find a replacement. I just can't deel with all the sadness in our home any longer. We are all on edge. The kids have been really grumpy for about the last month or so. I didn't put two and two together until today. The grumpiness is caused by the feeling of loss in all of us. Please return our gnome so that our household can be normal again.

0 comments:

  © Copyright 2009 Fiftyfivered.com

Back to TOP