Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Is Facebook a Waste of Time?

I joined the Facebook party late. I thought maybe it had a place. People were communicating with one another. It was bringing long lost friends back together.

I am beginning to think it is a waste of time. It has gotten all sappy and become a forum of self-congratulation. I feared this would be the case, which is why I put it off as long as I did.

My "friends" are busy playing games and sending hearts to eachother. That is, inbetween bragging with their status updates. Is it just my network, or is this happening all over Facebook?

I haven't given up yet, but I do login a lot less often now. Will people begin to migrate to a new platform as they moved to Facebook from myspace? I am waiting to see what it becomes.

- Posted from my iPhone

0 comments:

  © Copyright 2009 Fiftyfivered.com

Back to TOP