Thursday, February 25, 2010

Family Introduction

I have been writing on this blog for a while now and have used some of my family's names. I realized recently that I want to change that and give them all different names to reference them by. So here we are.

My wife once told me that she was the queen of the rock hard truth and that I was the raisin of the world. I don't know what a raisin of the world is, but I thought it was funny. I had a t-shirt made for her with a design I created that said queen of the rock hard truth. She wore it to bed regularly until it was too tattered to keep any longer. I will be calling her QTRHT and maybe just The Queen from this point forward.

Our youngest daughter is very active and silly most of the time. She is always doing or saying things to try to make people laugh. She is a little shy around people she doesn't know, but quickly opens up. We have called her Cheeseball for a long time, so that is what I will call her from now on in this blog.

I am really struggling to find a name for our oldest daughter. She is athletic and was a bit of a tomboy growing up. She has become a very girly teenager and is moody like most other kids her age. I guess I will just revert to the nickname she has had off and on for her entire life. She will be referred to as Chachi whenever I write about her.

I feel like I need to use these nicknames now instead of their real names. They are not involved in this blog and do not even read it. As the old saying goes, their names have been changed to protect the innocent. I will also use nicknames for everyone else in my life that I write about on this blog. If you know me, maybe you can have some fun trying to guess who the person behind the nickname is.

0 comments:

  © Copyright 2009 Fiftyfivered.com

Back to TOP