Saturday, April 3, 2010

Motivation

I came across a blog post for the 7 Most Motivational Quotes Ever Spoken. As I read through them I agreed with some and disagreed with others. I think the best one on the list is from the movie Pursuit of Happyness.

"You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they wanna tell you, you can’t do it. If you want something, go get it. Period." These words were spoken by Will Smith's character in the movie. I have seen parts of the movie, but have never watched it all the way through. What I have seen of the movie has been really good and powerful, but I always seem to have something pulling me away. That quote summarizes the whole movie.

I always enjoy reading profound quotes from other people. We can learn a lot from reading other peoples words and really thinking about them to try to figure out what the person was trying to say. I always wonder if I will every say or write anything that could end up on a list like this one. I don't think so, but you never know. I also never thought I would be publishing a blog three to five times per week and I do that now.

0 comments:

  © Copyright 2009 Fiftyfivered.com

Back to TOP