Sunday, November 15, 2009

Gnome Update


I got another email message supposedly from our gnome. The text was, "Tulare is scary." It was accompanied by the photo you see here. This is just sick! Here is the text of my reply, "We just want our gnome back. Please don't hurt him and don't torture him anymore. We need him back for the holidays...in one piece."

I don't know what is going through the mind of this sick kidnapper. Why would you torture a harmless little garden gnome like this. Perhaps the kidnapper was tormented in elementary school. Maybe they were picked on by everyone else in their class and now they are just taking it out on an innocent gnome. Whatever the reason, this person is twisted.

I just hope our gnome is returned to us soon. We would hate to be gnomeless for the holiday season. Senseless violence against gnomes is a hate crime and will be treated as such when I testify against the kidnapper.

0 comments:

  © Copyright 2009 Fiftyfivered.com

Back to TOP