Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Where has my Garden Gnome Gone

I have not heard anymore from the kidnappers of my garden gnome. I have not received a ransom letter. I have not been sent any photos of my gnome in Paris. Where is he?

I find it hard to believe that someone would kidnap my gnome just to torture my family. We are finding it more difficult to carry on with our boring lives with each passing day that our gnome is missing. I don't know how much longer we can go on. We have chosen not to get law enforcement involved up to this point because we don't want this to get messy.

As I have said before, we have a history with our gnome. We have had a lot of good times together. The kids have played with him in the back yard. He has watched Meg grow up. These are memories that you cannot replace.

If the kidnapper is reading this blog, please return our gnome! Our family does not feel complete any more. We can't imagine celebrating the holiday season without our garden gnome.

0 comments:

  © Copyright 2009 Fiftyfivered.com

Back to TOP