Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Training is in Full Swing

Last night, Meg and I extended our run to just under 2.4 miles and she did great. She did not get a side ache at all and she did not need to stop and walk because of fatigue. She did stop once because she said she got fuzz in her eye.

She made a game of our run. She would run up ahead of me and then slow down and wait for me. This kept her entertained and interested in her run. The only complaint she had was when we started the lap again to extend the run. I think she was just done running at that point and did not want to continue. It ended up taking us about 29 minutes for that run.

We are going to skip the run tonight and will continue our training tomorrow. I am going to extend our run again and am hoping that it will end up being about 3 miles. I would really like for us to run that distance a few times before next week so Meg will be prepared.

0 comments:

  © Copyright 2009 Fiftyfivered.com

Back to TOP