Monday, November 16, 2009

This is Getting Out of Control


So I got another message from my gnome-nappers last night after my reply. They even sent a couple more photos. One of our gnome by an elevator and the one showing above. Here was their reply, "Don't worry i got away from them. They were mean. I am back closer to home having fun with some real friends.

Your Gnome,

Homie"

They are now corrupting our poor little gnome with alcohol. What is going through the minds of these sick people. Everyone knows that even a little bit of alcohol can kill a gnome. Their poor little bodies just cannot handle it. I sure hope that they did not give him too much. We really do hope to see our gnome again by Thanksgiving.

I really doubt that our gnome was even in Tulare at all. I think he may have been vacationing on an island in the Pacific. Ah, yes. I hope he liked the view from the balcony of the condo.

BRING OUR GNOME HOME!

0 comments:

  © Copyright 2009 Fiftyfivered.com

Back to TOP