Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Am I Negative?

My wife made me think last night. She said that everything I talk about is negative. My response was that I cannot help if negative things are happening and I am making observations about them. Maybe that was just an excuse.

I know that I am very judgemental, but am I a negative person? I guess when I really stand back and take a look at the things I think and say, I am a little negative. Am I more negative than the average person? I don't know the answer to that question, but I don't think I should be comparing myself to the average person anyway. I hold myself to a higher standard, but maybe that is me being judgemental and negative though. Am I negative? How can I really even judge myself?

0 comments:

  © Copyright 2009 Fiftyfivered.com

Back to TOP