Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What to Write About?

I am finding that it is very difficult to find a subject to write about every single day. The easy thing to do is just write a reaction piece to what is happening that day in politics. That would be easy, except for the fact that all of the politicians including Obama are now on vacation. So what am I left to write about?

It has been a difficult summer for me. I have found it hard to get motivated to do much of anything. I like to blame the heat, but is there something else to be blamed? I seem to just be floating through life at the moment, which can be very scary once you realize that fact. How can I change this attitude?

I have stopped reading my latest book choice and have thought about it many times. It seems that I am looking for a reason not to read it to the point that I have thought I should start reading a different book. Maybe I just need to force myself to get back to reading.

The girls are back in school and The Queen is back at work so there is an adjustment period for me. I have to remember to look at the lunch calendar and make Cheeseball lunch if she doesn't like the school lunch. I need to remember to leave lunch money for Chachi. I have to pick Cheeseball up from ASA when I get off work and help her with her homework. I need to remember what days Chachi has volleyball games and wear a blue shirt that day. I have to remember what days Cheeseball has soccer practice and what time her game is on Saturday. I have to juggle all of these things while trying to keep up with my own interests as well. This is a big change from my carefree summer.

0 comments:

  © Copyright 2009 Fiftyfivered.com

Back to TOP