Tuesday, August 4, 2009

TV Viewing Habits

I find myself watching more news and documentary programs on TV. I made the switch to talk radio many years ago and find that my TV viewing habits are following suit. Does this mean that I am getting old? Or, does it mean that I am trying to be more educated? I don't know for sure, but it is interesting none the less.

The news shows I find myself watching tend to be those that take a sarcastic look at what is going on. I guess I watch them because they are entertaining. The local news programs tend to only report on the negative things that are happening like murders and other crimes whereas these national programs report on negative things that are happening in politics. National politics is easier to watch than all of the doom and gloom on local news reports.

Maybe this just means that I am maturing and am tired of hearing about all of the crime that is happening in the world. Or maybe it just means that I am more concerned about what is going on in this country today.

0 comments:

  © Copyright 2009 Fiftyfivered.com

Back to TOP