Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dream Hobby

I need to find my dream hobby and not put off starting it immediately! I don't really know what my dream hobby is though. I have always wanted to get a helicopter pilot's license, but that is very expensive. I have always thought that I could be a good painter, but have always put off trying. Tennis is a sport that my entire family could play together, but I wouldn't exactly call it a dream hobby. I want to move to the mountains and live by a lake so I can kayak in the mornings, but this is not a very achievable dream at this point. I think that sailing would be fun to master, but again this is not very realistic at this point.

I guess I really need to think some more about this. I just can't think very long as I need to get started on this.

0 comments:

  © Copyright 2009 Fiftyfivered.com

Back to TOP