Monday, July 27, 2009

Lazy Day

Today was a lazy day. Just one of those days when it is very difficult to get things started. Boy these days just drag on forever. I much prefer to have a busy day so that my mind does not need to be entertained.

I started planning for our trip to San Francisco this weekend. I booked us a room at the Parc 55 Hotel Union Square. I am pretty excited to get a way for a weekend. I really wanted to go camping, but decided the family will probably have more fun in San Francisco.

I am trying to decide now if I want to pack our schedule full of things to do and see, like I always do, or just relax a little and slow the pace down more like we did on our trip to Monterey. There is just too much to do and see in life to take a few days off. I hope to get some great photos of the city and family on this trip. I really need to renew my photography hobby to improve my skills.

0 comments:

  © Copyright 2009 Fiftyfivered.com

Back to TOP