Sunday, July 26, 2009

Kathy Griffin

We went to see Kathy Griffin at the Saroyan Theatre in Fresno last night. Wow! Who knew there were so many gays in Fresno? Her people were out in full force. She puts on a pretty good show, focusing much of her time on stage on current events such as John & Kate, Michael Jackson's death and other items in the news. She is very funny. I think she must have ADD because she is all over the place and very unorganized, but always funny.

It was easy to get into and out of the theater. There were several bars, but the only beers they served were Coors Light and Corona. The only other problem I had with the theater was that it was Africa hot in there. I just could not get comfortable for the entire show, which lasted for almost two hours.

Before the show, we went to El Torito and had some drinks and ate. I ordered a michelada with a Tecate Light. The michelada was very good. So good that my wife decided to drink it. She left me with the left over Tecate Light, which was a nice light, easy drinking beer.

0 comments:

  © Copyright 2009 Fiftyfivered.com

Back to TOP