Wednesday, July 22, 2009

10 Questions About My Career

The last exercise that required me to write 10 questions about reflected light was a real challenge for me. It was really difficult to force myself to think about reflected light. For this exercise, I need to compose 10 questions about my life, my career or my health. I chose my career.

1. Am I doing what makes me happy?
2. What do I like about marketing?
3. What do I like about management?
4. What could I be doing to be better at my job?
5. What do I want to be doing in 10 years?
6. Why did I choose marketing in the first place?
7. What is my ideal career?
8. What do I define as success?
9. What do I hate about my job?
10. What do I hate about my company?

This was much easier than the reflected light exercise. I don't consider these questions ground breaking, but this exercise did make me think.

0 comments:

  © Copyright 2009 Fiftyfivered.com

Back to TOP