Monday, July 20, 2009

10 Questions About Reflected Light

This is going to be a tough exercise for me. I don't know how good the questions are going to be, but here goes.

1. Why does light reflect?
2. Does reflected light have the same wavelengths as direct light, or are they altered?
3. Is the brightness of light diminished when it reflects?
4. What types of surfaces are able to reflect light?
5. Is the color of light affected by the surface that is reflecting it?
6. Does reflected light make an object look different than direct light?
7. Is reflected light more or less pleasing to the eye than direct light?
8. How does light reflect?
9. At what angle does light reflect off of an object?
10. What are the properties of light that make if reflect?

For my next exercise I need to write ten questions about some part of my own life.

0 comments:

  © Copyright 2009 Fiftyfivered.com

Back to TOP