Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ten Power Questions

How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci suggests that I copy down the following ten power questions into my journal for contemplation. Here they are:

1. When am I most naturally myself? What people, places, and activities allow me to feel most fully myself?

2. What is one thing I could stop doing, or start doing, or do differently, starting today that would most improve the quality of my life?

3. What is my greatest talent?

4. How can I get paid for doing what I love?

5. Who are my most inspiring role models?

6. How can I best be of service to others?

7. What is my heart's deepest desire?

8. How am I perceived by: my closest friend, my worst enemy, my boss, my children, my co-workers, etc.?

9. What are the blessings of my life?

10. What legacy would I like to leave?

0 comments:

  © Copyright 2009 Fiftyfivered.com

Back to TOP