Saturday, July 18, 2009

Themes from my 100 Questions

The themes that emerged from my 100 questions are:

Politics
Success
Happiness
Religion
The Environment

Politics makes sense with all that is happening today; the economy, the Sotomayor confirmation, etc. Success and happiness are personal and themes I think we all contemplate. Religion is an ongoing theme in my life. I guess you could say I love to discuss...argue...about religion. The environment is something that really bothers me. I know that we are having a negative impact on our planet and with all the facts that exist I find it hard to believe that some people don't believe it. I am very concerned that our government is not doing everything in its power to make us change our habits. Another concern of mine is that it is so expensive to be "green." If people are going to make a change, that change needs to be affordable.

0 comments:

  © Copyright 2009 Fiftyfivered.com

Back to TOP